Monday, December 29, 2014

We’ve Moved!

Well, I warned you that this would happen.

Investing by Accident has been rebooted, and we’ve moved to a new platform. We have a whole new website and you can find the blog athttp://www.investingbyaccident.com/blog. (Or, you should be able to as soon as the DNS updates.)

You should definitely check it out. I am posting Investing by Accident’s most sought after content in easy-to-find “pages.” This is good because it looks super-professional. Also, by offloading the pesky “content” to “pages,” we can keep the blog short, light and full of snark.


Looking forward to seeing you in our new place!

2 comments:

  1. For some reason I can't seem to find the new location that you've moved to... Is it still up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You caught me! We moved and then unmoved. Then I started a new blog and neglected it. :)

      In any case, when the blogging spirit takes me, it will be here: https://onlybyaccident.wordpress.com/

      Delete